Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) Registration : Common Service Centers that is allocated to person living in Villages are called Village Level Entrepreneur.
Steps to CSC VLE Registration Through CSC Portal : register.csc.gov.in
Thus, Apna CSC that exists in village are operated by VLE. It is mandatory for person to register csc . There is process that you can follow for CSC VLE Registration. We just shared steps to new CSC Registration below.
- Open the official CSC portal that is register.csc.gov.in .
- Click on ” CSC Login ” option from the top menu of page.
- Find ” CSC Connect ” and click on it.
- Window will be displayed with field asking you (VLE) to enter the CSC ID & Password.
- New VLE Registration page will be opened where you will need to enter basic details like Name, Address and CSC Location.
- Now Click on ” Submit ” button.
- After submission of CSC Application, You will receive OTP to verify provided details via eMail ID and Mobile Number.
- For verification, You will need to enter code which you received via mobile number and eMail ID.
- Once verification is done, Click on ” Submit ” button.
- Now You will get confirmation email for successfully VLE CSC registration.
How To Track CSC Registration Status ?
After submission of CSC VLE Application, You can track VLE CSC Status just by following process that is provided below.
- Open the official website register.csc.gov.in
- Enter details like Email ID, Aadhar number and Registration Number in
- required field.
- Now click on Submit button.